Hookahs By Brand
Hookahs By Configuration
Hookahs By Country
Hookahs By Size
Hookahs By Style
» What are Smoke Points?
Smoke Points are a reward for making purchases or participating in activities or promotions sponsored by SouthSmoke.com. Smoke Points have no cash value and may only be awarded to customers located within the United States of America and International customers. Business customers and those customers receiving select pricing from SouthSmoke.com will not be eligible to participate in the Smoke Points Membership Rewards Program. From time to time, SouthSmoke.com may, at its sole discretion, suspend Smoke Points Rewards in lieu of other seasonal discounts, incentives or promotions. During the pendency of these seasonal discounts, incentives or promotions customers will not earn Smoke Points Rewards.
» How do I find out how many Smoke points I have?
You will be able to determine how many Smoke Points you have by signing into your account at SouthSmoke.com. With every purchase that you make at SouthSmoke.com, your Smoke Points will be credited to your account and made viewable in the My Account section at SouthSmoke.com. You may also contact our Toll Free Customer Service Center at 888.57.SMOKE (888.577.6653) or send us an electronic inquiry via our Contact Us page to find out how many Smoke points you have. If you have not registered, you will not have an account or the ability to collect Smoke Points Rewards. If you would like to become a Smoke Points Rewards member, just sign up for an account at SouthSmoke.com. Remember, you must be at least 21 years of age in order to open an account at SouthSmoke.com and earn Smoke Points.
» How do I earn Smoke Points?
You earn Smoke points by doing the following:
- Place an order at SouthSmoke.com. You will receive one Smoke Point for every eligible dollar spent on merchandise. If you cancel your order, no Smoke Points will be credited. If you return or exchange merchandise, SouthSmoke.com reserves the right to adjust your Smoke Points balance accordingly based on the price difference resulting from a merchandise return or exchange.
- Participate in promotions or other activities that SouthSmoke.com offers Smoke Points as rewards.
- Refer customers to SouthSmoke.com. You will receive up to 150 Smoke Points for referring friends, family, or other customers to SouthSmoke.com. The customer(s) that you refer must place a valid order at SouthSmoke.com in order for you to receive Smoke Points. You must also have an account at SouthSmoke.com and have placed an order with our company. It is up to SouthSmoke.com whether Smoke Points are awarded for referring customers.
» How does someone lose Smoke Points?
- A member can lose Smoke Points by doing any of the following:
- By violating any part of the Terms of Service or Spam Policy. Please review the SouthSmoke.com Terms & Conditions.
- A member can lose Smoke Points for participating in any activities that may be deemed suspicious. Logging in for friends, signing up people without their knowledge, account sharing, or having more than one account are all examples of cheating. The refusal or return of orders can also result in Smoke Points being lost.
- A member will lose their account and be banned from SouthSmoke.com if they are discovered to have either committed order fraud or used another's credit card without permission.
- A member will lose Smoke Points if their SouthSmoke.com account is banned or closed for any reason.
- A member will lose their account and be banned from SouthSmoke.com if they are discovered to be under 21 years of age.
» What rewards do I receive for earning Smoke Points?
Smoke Points will be redeemable for automatic discounts on your online order at SouthSmoke.com. They also give you increased exposure on SouthSmoke.com and help you gain even more perks as we add more features. Smoke Points have no cash value and may only be redeemed for automatic discounts at SouthSmoke.com.